Friday, June 20, 2014

Leibster Award

I have been awarded the Leibster Award again by Alyssa over at http://bitsnspurs.blogspot.com/ her private blog awarded me, but she wanted me to go ahead and do her Bits and Spurts blog. Go check out her blog!.
Facts about me: 
1. I absolutely LOVE the heat! :)
2. I have naturally Curly hair.. and love it!
3. I went to Russia for a Conference a couple months ago.
4. I love to square dance!!!
5. I do the grilling at the house, as well as trim the lawn. ;)
 Most people are surprised by that... not sure why... 

6. We have a beautiful and stubborn Great Pyrenees dog! And, we don't care if her hair is on our clothes, or in our food... ;) I know, I know, it's gross at times, but we just take the hair off if we're bothered by it.
7. People say I'm a server.
8. I teach Piano and I'm studying to become a Doula.
9. I'm a clean-fanatic... which can get to be a pain at times when there's people in the house who don't like to pick up after themselves. :)
10. I love listening to speakers, pastors, and audio's.

Questions to me: 



1. Brown or Black? Depends... if it has to do with clothes or shoes, than black. ;)
2. Willow or pine trees? Willow! Definitely Willow!
3. Sweet or Spicy? Sweet! ;)
4. When you read, do you feel like you are in the story? I don't normally read fictional books, but when I do, than yes I feel like I'm in the story.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat? Chocolate! ... does that count? ;) Pizza and Taco's...
6. What is your favorite thing to do? Run Errands, play with my siblings, read the Bible, help my mom out... the list can go on, so there's not really "one" favorite thing.
7. Which do you think are cuter as babies: Lambs or Goats? Lamb!
8. Would you rather be in the country or the city? City!
9. What is your favorite flower? Hmm... the Colorado Columbine or a Rose.
10. Do you bird watch? No... not unless we're on a hike or something.
11.  Have you ever been to the beach? I have, when I was younger. I don't remember it now.

Rules:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List 10 facts about yourself. Answer the 10 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. Nominate bloggers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you). If I didn't nominate you personally, than consider yourself nominated! ;) Ask them 11 questions. Let them know about the nomination.

The questions for the nominee's: 
1. Who is your favorite author? Why?
2. If you had one day to live what would you do?
3. What is your favorite bible verse? Why?
4. What pet would you own if you could own any pet in the world?
5. What is your favorite hobby? 
6. To you prefer the city or the country? Why?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
8. What has been your most embarrassing experience?
9. How big is your family?
10. How many states have you been to? Which ones?

My Nominee's:
Kaitlyn at: 
http://www.agentleandquietspirit.com/
Ellie at: http://cinderelliefashions.blogspot.com/
Heidi at: http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dee.blogspot.com/
Marianela at:http://desiringgodsdesires.blogspot.com/
Hannah at:  http://journalpagesfromhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!